Need CE Credits?
Join your BOC colleagues at the 2012 AOPA National Assembly and Combined New England Chapter Meeting, September 6-9 in historic downtown Boston. Participate in education programs for all levels of experience and disciplines.
Boston is the place to be as we build on our heritage and learn to prepare for the rapidly changing healthcare environment. Attend sessions that provide cutting edge science with clinical correlation to expand your skills and improve patient care.
The National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest show for O&P and the New England Chapter Meeting is considered one of the very best state meetings in the profession. The combined efforts are sure to be of historical proportions.
Program Highlights include:
- BOC hosted Facility Accreditation Workshop
- The Role of AFO’s in the Outcomes of Clinical Tests of Balance
- Combining the Affects of AFOs with FES—A Novel Treatment Consideration
- The Impact of Pharmacology on the Orthotic, Prosthetic, and Pedorthic Population
- The Effect of AFOs on Balance (presented courtesy of AAOP)
- Dermatology for Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Orthotic Case Study Series
- Idiopathic Scoliosis Symposium
- Figuring Out Stance Control
- Science and Practice of AFO Tuning
- Deformational Plagiocephaly Management
- Connecting Ankle and Knee Functions
- Current Work in Neuroprosthetics
- Microprocessor Knee Symposium
- Dedicated Tracks for Pedorthists, Post Mastectomy Fitters and Technicians
- And Much More.
Contact AOPA headquarters with questions at (571) 431-0876 or info@AOPAnet.org
On behalf of the entire BOC leadership and staff,
We look forward to seeing you in Boston.
AOPA National Assembly and combined New England Chapter Meeting
September 6-9, 2012
Hynes Convention Center ~ Boston, MA