OWINGS MILLS, Md. (November 16, 2021) –The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) board of directors proudly announces its 2022 executive committee.
The executive committee is comprised of the officers of the board. The recently elected 2022 officers are:
- Chair: Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP, clinical consultant
- Vice-Chair (incumbent): Abel Guevara III, MHIM, RHIA, CPHT, CDME, director of reimbursement & privacy officer, Abilitech Medical, Inc. in Eden Prairie, MN
- Secretary: William J. “Bill” Powers, MBA, LFACHE, retired chief operating officer of the American Nurses Association and retired Air Force Medical Service Corp. officer
- Treasurer (incumbent): Cameron Stewart, BOCO, BOCP, co-founder, Alcam Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics in Riverside, CA
- Member at Large: Rick Todd, COF, president and managing partner, Collier & Laurence Orthotics & Prosthetics in Sacramento, CA
- Immediate Past Chair: Bradley “Brad” Watson, BOCO, BOCP, LPO, president of Clarksville Limb + Brace + Rehab in Clarksville, TN
“BOC’s executive committee showcases the leadership and commitment of our entire board,” notes Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP, BOC’s 2022 board chairman. “I am honored to lead this dedicated group in achieving continued success for BOC and for those we serve.”
For more information about BOC, visit bocusa.org.
The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC), founded in 1984, offers highly valued credentials in the fields of orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) and durable medical equipment (DME). BOC offers accreditation for O&P practices, pharmacies and DME suppliers and certifications for orthotic fitters, mastectomy fitters and DME specialists. BOC-certified practitioners and accredited suppliers are included as qualified providers and suppliers, respectively, in the Social Security Act as amended by the Benefits Improvement and Protection Act of 2000 (BIPA).
BOC has been acclaimed for award-winning innovation and customer service, earning international recognition with ten Stevie Awards. Both the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Department of Veterans Affairs accept BOC credentials as meeting their standards. Learn more at www.bocusa.org.