The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) Board of Directors proudly announces its 2023 executive committee.
The executive committee is comprised of the officers of the board. The recently elected 2023 officers are:
- Chair (incumbent): Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP, clinical consultant
- Vice-Chair: Cameron Stewart, BOCO, BOCP, co-founder, Alcam Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics in Riverside, CA
- Secretary: Abel Guevara III, DHA(c), MHIM, RHIA, CPHT, CDME, vice president of revenue cycle & market access, Abilitech Medical, Inc. in Eden Prairie, MN
- Treasurer: Daniel Griffis III, PharmD, pharmacist, Pharmacare of Georgia, Inc. in Brunswick, GA
- Member at Large (incumbent): Rick Todd, COF, president and managing partner, Collier & Laurence Orthotics & Prosthetics in Sacramento, CA
- Immediate Past Chair (incumbent): Bradley “Brad” Watson, BOCO, BOCP, LPO, regional manager, Clarksville Limb + Brace + Rehab in Clarksville, TN
“BOC is grateful for the passionate, dedicated professionals serving on our board of directors,” says BOC’s Board Chair, Wayne R. Rosen, BOCP, BOCO, LPO, CDME, FAAOP. “Their decades of experience and sound leadership support BOC’s continued growth and ensure our credential-holders are backed by professionals who are truly committed to their success.”
BOC’s Board of Directors also appreciates the dedication of board member Justina “Justi” Appel, PhD, BOCO, BOCP, FAAOP who will complete her term of service on December 31, 2022, and congratulates Cameron Stewart, BOCO, BOCP on his election to a second four-year term on the Board.
Judi Knott, MA, MBA