Message from BOC Regarding COVID-19
This page last updated: 8/21/2020
BOC Is Here for You
BOC is open and ready to serve our customers. Staff members are working remotely, but fully operational. We remain committed to delivering the great service our brand promises.
- All USPS mail is being forwarded to staff. Mail delivery delays are possible. Sending packages through FedEx and UPS is preferred.
- Customers have secure access account information, 24/7 by connecting to MyBOC.
- The BOC Events Calendar is subject to change as trade show and conference sponsors respond to national, state, and local guidance. We will make changes as we learn of them.
- If you have questions, please check our frequently asked questions page, our healthcare and business resources page, or email us at email@example.com.
After a 90-day suspension in response to the COVID pandemic, CMS HAS resumeD DMEPOS accreditation process and survey requirements
Contact BOC if your business is in one of these categories:
- ESTABLISHED SUPPLIERS who need to complete the reaccreditation process
- NEW SUPPLIERS who enrolled in Medicare after March 1, 2020 without initial accreditation
CMS requirement for new DMEPOS Suppliers enrolled in Medicare after March 1, 2020, without initial accreditation:
- apply for accreditation within 30 calendar days of notification from National Supplier Clearinghouse
- achieve the accreditation within 90 days of the notification
BOC is ready to help you quickly comply with CMS requirements. For additional information, refer to item number 20 on the July 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Accredited Facilities and Provider Applicants
Applying for Accreditation
Certificants and Certification Candidates
Distance Learning Options
- Continuing Education: Visit the BOC-approved Continuing Education Directory to view the list of distance-learning options offered by our education partners, so that you can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) without having to travel.
- Special Offer for AOPA MEMBERS ONLY: Earn CEUs for FREE with AOPA’s learning management system, AOPAversity. All 72 online, pre-recorded videos are available on-demand.
Applying for Certification
- Applications: Certification candidates are encouraged to apply for BOC certification as they normally would.
- Testing: BOC certification candidates can take their exam in-person and online at a PSI test location or online from their home or office with a live, remote proctor.
- Online at a PSI Test Center: PSI Test Centers in the U.S.are opened where state and local mandates allow. Visit the PSI web page for COVID-19 messages including: in-person guidelines, rescheduling policies, and test site closure information. Click here to view the PSI FAQ document.
- Online from Home: To take the exam from any location with a live, remote proctor, select “Remote Online Proctored Exam” when scheduling a test appointment with PSI.
- Contact: BOC Certification Team