Message from BOC Regarding COVID-19
This page last updated: May 29, 2020
BOC leaders continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and are striving to assure that our programs and services are minimally affected. The health, safety, and well-being of our employees, accredited businesses, certified professionals, certification candidates, and other stakeholders is very important to us. As more information becomes available, we will update this page.
BOC Is Here for You
BOC IS OPEN and ready to serve our customers. Staff members are working remotely, but fully operational. We remain committed to delivering the great service our brand promises.
- All USPS mail is being forwarded to staff. Sending packages through FedEx and UPS is preferred.
- Customers have secure access account information, 24/7 by connecting to MyBOC.
- The BOC Events Calendar is subject to change as trade show and conference sponsors respond to national, state, and local guidance. We will make changes as we learn of them.
- If you have questions, please check our frequently asked questions page, our healthcare and business resources page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accredited Facilities and Provider Applicants
Applying for Accreditation
- Applications: DMEPOS businesses may apply for BOC accreditation at any time; we are accepting and processing applications as usual.
- Surveys: The BOC Accreditation Team is communicating directly with businesses scheduled for surveys to verify local conditions and hours of operation.
- Contact: You can reach the BOC’s Facility Accreditation Team at email@example.com.
Certificants and Certification Candidates
Distance Learning Options
- Continuing Education: Visit the BOC-approved Continuing Education Directory for distance-learning options, offered by our education partners, so that you can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) without having to travel.
- Special Offer for AOPA MEMBERS ONLY: Earn CEUs for FREE with AOPA’s learning management system, AOPAversity. All 72 online, pre-recorded videos are available on-demand.
Applying for Certification
- Applications: Certification candidates are encouraged to apply for BOC certification as they normally would.
- Testing: As of May 1, 2020, PSI owned and operated test centers in the U.S. have begun to reopen in the U.S. where state and local mandates allow. Visit the PSI web page for COVID-19 messages, rescheduling policies, and a full list of test site closures. Click here to view the PSI FAQ document.
- NEW for Certification Candidates: Take Your Certification Exam Online with a Live, Remote-Proctor
- BOC certification exam appointments (in-person at a test location or online with a live, remote proctor) can be made with PSI at any time, according to availability. Schedule your appointment.
- Contact: You can reach the BOC Certification Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.