- This event has passed.
October 21 - October 23
Medtrade is a biannual conference focused on new developments in the DME/HME field and the latest tools to help patients.
Become a Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) at Medtrade! BOC will offer a one-day workshop, “An Introduction to the Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME)” on Monday, October 21, from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. The CDME exam will be offered on Tuesday, October 22, from 8:00 AM-10:00 AM.
Register for Medtrade Fall and add the workshop in the “Your Events” section of the registration process.
Registration for the exam is through BOC. Visit MyBOC to register using:
Event Code: OCTB19CDME
Title: Medtrade 10/22/19 (Paper Exam) DME Specialist Certification
- Application Fee: $25.00 (a half-price discount!)
- CDME Multiple Choice Exam Fee : $100.00
Matt Gruskin will be speaking at Medtrade on Monday, October 21 from 1-2 PM, presenting Getting Ahead of the Value-Based Care Curve.
Type: A home medical equipment expo and conference.
Hosts: Medtrade (Emerald Expositions)
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Cynthia Tolson, Business Development Specialist
- Daniel Holsey, Business Development Specialist
- Wendy Miller, BOCO, LO, CDME, Special Assistant to the CEO
- Matt Gruskin, MBA, BOCO, BOCPD, Credentialing Director