To make a renewal payment, log in to your account.
You have worked hard to earn your credentials. That’s why our staff is invested in providing the support you need to meet established renewal requirements.
|Orthotist and Prosthetist|| $275
|Orthotic Fitter|| $125
|DME Specialist||$ 50|
Renewing Your Commitment
Maintaining BOC credentials requires annual certification renewal. As a BOC professional, you demonstrate your ongoing commitment to your profession by meeting the following requirements:
- meeting your continuing education requirements,
- continually upholding the BOC Code of Ethics, and
- remaining in good standing by paying your annual renewal fees.
For detailed information regarding maintaining your certification, please review the BOC Recertification Policy.
The major provisions to the BOC Recertification Policy include:
- information regarding the uniform five-year continuing education (CE) cycle with a single beginning and end date applicable to all certificants (The current cycle began on January 1, 2010, and ends on December 31, 2014.),
- forms for voluntarily changing a certification status, including Retirement and Temporary Leave statuses,
- rules governing reinstatement to active certification status, and
- disciplinary measures for non-compliance with CE requirements and renewal fee payment obligations.
Learn More About Certification
|Get more info:||Got a question?||Get started now:|
Call us at 877.776.2200