New! Live, REMOTE-PROCTORED TESTING
Available June 2020
Candidates for BOC’s Certified Orthotic Fitter (COF), Certified Mastectomy Fitter (CMF), and Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) certifications now have the option to take their certification exam–with a live, remote proctor–from their home, office, or other location of their choosing. Candidates will receive their exam results immediately after completing their tests!
What Do I Need To Take a lIVE, Remote-Proctored Exam?
- a quiet, secluded space free from disruption
- a laptop or desktop computer with a working webcam and microphone
- your government-issued photo ID
- the time required to check-in with the remote proctor, verify that your device meets system requirements, and complete your exam
To find out if your laptop/desktop is remote proctor-ready, perform a quick system compatibility check.
How do I schedule an exam with a live, remote proctor?
- Visit the PSI Website.
- Select your exam.
- Follow the directions to create your account.
- Select Remote Online Proctored Exam.
- Choose the date/time that’s convenient for you. Proctors are available 24/7!
- Read the BOC news release.
- Learn more about the live, remote-proctored testing experience from PSI (video).
- PSI Web Delivery: Remotely Proctored FAQ.
Offering certification candidates the opportunity to take live, remote-proctored exams in locations of their choosing is part of a 2020 BOC continuous improvement initiative. BOC fast-tracked the project in response to the closure of testing centers during the onset of the COVID-19 crisis.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.