Remote Proctored Testing
Candidates for BOC’s Certified Orthotic Fitter (COF), Certified Mastectomy Fitter (CMF), and Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) certifications now have the option to take their certification exam–with a live, remote proctor–from their home, office, or other location of their choosing. Candidates will receive their exam results immediately after completing their tests!
What Are the Requirements to Take a Live, Remotely-Proctored Exam?
- a quiet, secluded space free from disruption
- a laptop or desktop computer with a working webcam and microphone
- your government-issued photo ID
- the time required to check-in with the remote proctor, verify that your device meets system requirements, and complete your exam
To find out if your laptop/desktop is remote proctor-ready, perform a quick system compatibility check.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN EXAM WITH A LIVE, REMOTE PROCTOR?
- Visit the PSI Website.
- Select your exam.
- Follow the directions to create your account.
- Select Remote Online Proctored Exam.
- Choose the date/time that’s convenient for you. Proctors are available 24/7!