Why Accredit your Business?
- Demonstrate alignment with regulatory requirements
- Bill Medicare and other insurance carriers
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Assure your business is safe for patients
Why Choose BOC?
A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)-deemed accrediting organization, the Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) provides step-by-step, expert guidance to help you earn accreditation for your business.
BOC makes it simple to earn accreditation!
- Nationally recognized customer service
- One-on-one guidance from our accreditation experts
- Competitive pricing
- Quick turnaround
- FREE checklists to help you prepare for your site survey
- User-friendly BOC Accreditation Standards Guide
Select Your Specialty
REMINDER: BOC’s policies and standards, as well as standards set forth by the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services (CMS), are updated periodically. BOC-accredited suppliers have an ongoing obligation to adhere to these policies and standards; non-compliance may result in revocation of accreditation.