Jim Newberry Award for Extraordinary Service to BOC
Nominate a Colleague for the 2022 Jim Newberry Award!
The nomination window will open July 6, 2022.
About the Award
The Jim Newberry Award for Extraordinary Service to BOC recognizes outstanding individuals who perform extraordinary service to BOC and live out the superior example modeled by former practitioner, and BOC board member, James Newberry, Jr., BOCP, BOCO, BOCPD. Winners may include—but are not limited to—former board members, test development volunteers, vendors or other business partners, BOC certificants, personnel from BOC-accredited facilities, and consultants.
See the Newberry Award Eligibility Overview for complete details. Self-nominations will not be considered.
Who is eligible?
- past members of the BOC board
- BOC test development volunteers
- BOC vendors
- BOC business partners
- personnel from BOC-accredited facilities
Who is not eligible?
- current members of the BOC Board of Directors
- current members of the BOC staff
About the Process
- Nomination period opens July 6, 2022. Self-nominations will not be considered.
- Eligible nominees will be contacted by BOC and asked to complete and submit an application form.
- Nomination period closes September 7, 2022.
- Application deadline September 16, 2022.
- Winner announcement TBD.
2022 Nomination Form