Already accredited, but wish you were with the Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC)? Here’s how you can easily reassign your accreditation to BOC.
Why Accredit with BOC?
A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)-deemed accrediting organization, BOC provides step-by-step, expert guidance to help you earn accreditation for your business.
BOC makes it simple to earn accreditation!
- Nationally recognized customer service
- One-on-one guidance from our accreditation experts
- Competitive pricing
- Quick turnaround
- In-person, virtual, and expedited survey options
- FREE checklists to help you prepare for your site survey
- User-friendly BOC Accreditation Standards Guide
Switch your accreditation to BOC
Fill out BOC’s brief Reassignment Application or contact the Accreditation Team. No payment is due until 30 days prior to your accreditation expiration date. Please email, mail or fax the application with the following documents:
- Verification of good-standing and active accreditation status (copy of your most recent accreditation certificate)
- Your most recent site survey report
- A list of the product categories included in your existing accreditation
- Current business/professional licenses and certifications
- Your most recent Performance Improvement (PI) report
- Five current patient files, including the DME item(s) supplied and the corresponding prescription(s)
What Happens Next?
The BOC Accreditation Team will review your documentation.
Soon, we will be proud to call you a BOC-accredited business.
We will send you a new accreditation certificate with the name of your business and your accredited product categories.