Why Become Certified?
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Build professional credibility
- Demonstrate your commitment to your profession
Why Choose BOC?
Assure Quality Care
The Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC) certification has been trusted by patients, physicians, employers, professional organizations, government agencies, referral sources, and the public for more than 35 years as a mark of:
- Credible and competent service
- Up-to-date credentials
- An assurance of patient safety
Earn Recognized Credentials
Because BOC’s fitter certifications are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), you can rest assured that BOC recognition is respected throughout the healthcare community.
- Prove that you have met rigorous standards
- Demonstrate quality and professionalism
- Gain recognition in the healthcare community
Take exam on Your Schedule
Become a certificant on your terms, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Choose when to take computer-based exams at a time convenient for you
- Receive your exam results instantly
- Reschedule an exam at no additional expense if you need to postpone
- Use the ample time allotted to prepare and become certified
Receive One-On-One Assistance
Our staff will support you as you get certified (and after you’re certified) with our personalized, one-on-one approach. Once you pass your exam, BOC assists you in finding and tracking your continuing education. If you’re interested in earning more than one certification, we’re here to help.
Select a Certification
Each BOC certification has its own scope of practice, eligibility requirements, and multiple-choice exam. Education, work experience requirements, and the examinations reflect what certificants really do in your profession. Select a certification below for specific details.
BOC will continue to provide services and support to our certified orthotists, prosthetists, and pedorthists; we no longer accept new applications for these three certifications.