- The Code of Ethics establishes the ethical standards and obligations required of all BOC certificants.
- The Ethics Case Procedures outlines the rules and procedures governing the investigation and resolution of alleged violations of the Code of Ethics, including the resulting disciplinary measures BOC may apply to certificants who violate the Code of Ethics.
- The Ethics Charge Statement is the form for submission of an ethics complaint against a BOC certificant. When submitting this form, a detailed description of factual allegations that support the charges against the certificant must be included.
- The Test Development Policy incorporates rigorous standards in job analysis studies – conducted every five years – to ensure that content outlines and examinations are correct and related to the current job field.
- The Certification Appeal Procedure outlines how to resolve all BOC application, eligibility, examination, and other certification or recertification challenges, complaints, or claims of irregularities.
- The Examination Appeals Request is for examination discrepancies and should be submitted, along with payment, to have scores checked or for challenges relating to the nature, form, or content of an item.
- The Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Policy establishes and explains confidentiality of all information and states the circumstances in which information can be shared.
- The Recertification Policy explains the requirements to maintain BOC certification, and provides related information, including standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- The Credentials and Marks Policy provides details and user guidelines for our credentialed partners on using BOC trademarks and/or certification marks.
- The Voluntary Relinquishment Form is used to notify BOC of the decision to relinquish BOC certification(s). Please carefully consider exercising the option of voluntary relinquishment. Regaining good standing once certification is suspended or revoked can be difficult and costly.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!