With the addition of Becoming a BOC Ambassador and other online features, BOC continues to provide award-winning customer service. But we’re not done yet!
BOC-certified individuals and BOC-accredited facilities now have the option to add a photo, list their social network profiles (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc), and create a short biographical excerpt on their online public profile. The photo, social networks, and bio will appear on the BOC Practitioner & Facility Directory.
So, how do you add these features to your account?
1. Log in to MyBOC using your individual or facility login and password.
2. Press “Edit Public Profile.”
3. Agree to the terms and conditions to join your Public Community.
4. Press “Upload New Photo” to add or change your photo from your computer.
5. Press “Edit Basic Information” to list your social networks.
6. Click “Edit Bio” to add or change a short bio about yourself or your facility.
Your photo and bio will appear under your name or your facility’s name on the Practitioner & Facility Directory, helping you stand out to patients, referral sources, and other practitioners as they use the directory to find local certificants and facilities. Plus, you can find referral sources and other practitioners in your own area.
Questions? Call or email us anytime at 877.776.2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.