COVID-19: A Message From BOC
BOC Is Here for You
BOC is open and ready to serve our customers.
- Customers have secure access to account information, 24/7 by connecting to MyBOC.
- The BOC Events Calendar is subject to change as trade show and conference sponsors respond to national, state, and local guidance. We will make changes as we learn of them.
- If you have questions, please check our frequently asked questions page, our healthcare and business resources page, or email us at email@example.com.
BOC Is Ready to Help Providers Comply with CMS Requirements
- ESTABLISHED SUPPLIERS who need to complete the reaccreditation process
- NEW SUPPLIERS who enrolled in Medicare after March 1, 2020, without initial accreditation
- apply for accreditation within 30 calendar days of notification from National Supplier Clearinghouse
- achieve the accreditation within 90 days of the notification
For additional information, refer to item number 20 on the July 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
OSHA Issues ETS for Workplace Safety Standard
June 10, 2021. OSHA ISSUES AN EMERGENCY TEMPORARY STANDARD (“ETS”) TO PROTECT HEALTHCARE WORKERS FROM OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
Reporting Requirements for PRF Recipients
JUNE 11, 2021. U.S.DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES REVISED THE POST-PAYMENT NOTICE OF REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
- July 2020. CMS Has Resumed DMEPOS Accreditation Process and Survey Requirements
- October 2020. CMS Announces New Repayment Terms for Medicare Loans Made to Providers
Accredited Facilities and Provider Applicants
Applying For Accreditation
- Applications: DMEPOS businesses may apply for BOC accreditation at any time. The BOC Facility Accreditation Team is ready to assist.
- Surveys: The BOC Accreditation Team is communicating directly with businesses scheduled for surveys to verify local conditions and hours of operation. Virtual surveys are available.
- Contact: BOC Facility Accreditation Team
Certificants and Certification Candidates
Distance Learning Options
Continuing Education and Entry-Level Education: Visit the BOC Education Directory to view the list of in-person and distance-learning options offered by our education partners.
Applying for Certification
- Applications: Certification candidates are encouraged to apply for BOC certification as they normally would.
- Testing: BOC certification candidates can take their exam in-person and online at a PSI test location or online from their home or office with a live, remote proctor.
- Online at a PSI Test Center: PSI Test Centers in the U.S. are opened where state and local mandates allow. Visit the PSI web page for COVID-19 messages including in-person guidelines, rescheduling policies, and test site closure information. Click here to view the PSI FAQ document
- Online from Work or Home: To take the exam from any location with a live, remote proctor, select “Remote Online Proctored Exam” when scheduling a test appointment with PSI.
- Contact: BOC Certification Team