Message from BOC Regarding COVID-19
This page last updated: August 10, 2021
BOC Is Here for You
BOC is open and ready to serve our customers.
- Customers have secure access to account information, 24/7 by connecting to MyBOC.
- The BOC Events Calendar is subject to change as trade show and conference sponsors respond to national, state, and local guidance. We will make changes as we learn of them.
- If you have questions, please check our frequently asked questions page, our healthcare and business resources page, or email us at email@example.com.
BOC is ready to help Providers quickly comply with CMS requirements
- ESTABLISHED SUPPLIERS who need to complete the reaccreditation process
- NEW SUPPLIERS who enrolled in Medicare after March 1, 2020, without initial accreditation
- apply for accreditation within 30 calendar days of notification from National Supplier Clearinghouse
- achieve the accreditation within 90 days of the notification
For additional information, refer to item number 20 on the July 2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Medicare Provider Enrollment Relief Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
OSHA Issues ETS for WorkPlace Safety Standard
→ June 10, 2021. OSHA issues an emergency temporary standard (“ETS”) to protect healthcare workers from occupational exposure to COVID-19
Reporting Requirements for PRF recipients
→ June 11, 2021. U.S.Department of Health and Human Services revised the Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements
→ July 2020. CMS Has Resumed DMEPOS Accreditation Process and Survey Requirements
→ October 2020. CMS Announces New Repayment Terms for Medicare Loans Made to Providers
Accredited Facilities and Provider Applicants
Applying for Accreditation
- Applications: DMEPOS businesses may apply for BOC accreditation at any time. The BOC Facility Accreditation Team is ready to assist.
- Surveys: The BOC Accreditation Team is communicating directly with businesses scheduled for surveys to verify local conditions and hours of operation. Virtual surveys are available.
- Contact: BOC Facility Accreditation Team
Certificants and Certification Candidates
Distance Learning Options
- Continuing Education and Entry Level Education: Visit the BOC-approved Education Directory to view the list of distance-learning options offered by our education partners.
Applying for Certification
- Applications: Certification candidates are encouraged to apply for BOC certification as they normally would.
- Testing: BOC certification candidates can take their exam in-person and online at a PSI test location or online from their home or office with a live, remote proctor.
- Online at a PSI Test Center: PSI Test Centers in the U.S.are opened where state and local mandates allow. Visit the PSI web page for COVID-19 messages including in-person guidelines, rescheduling policies, and test site closure information. Click here to view the PSI FAQ document.
- Online from Work or Home: To take the exam from any location with a live, remote proctor, select “Remote Online Proctored Exam” when scheduling a test appointment with PSI.
- Contact: BOC Certification Team